Thursday, March 12

my very first blog

hello pals! i hope this is the conception of a beautiful blog-child, for whom i will provide undivided attention and eternal love. i am making it my job, my career, my everything, to undertake this quite frankly discombobulating task. although it seems daunting, i believe i will be able to manage on my own, so you need not worry about my livelihood and overall well-being.

on a serious note - i received my resit results for the exams i took in january this year. i managed to obtain some relatively high grades which went a little like: 99% C1, 100% C2 and 100% M1. these contribute to my AS maths and were an improvement on all fronts, so i'm pretty stoked with that deal. but in other news, for my AS further maths i got: 78% FP1, 87% M2 and 78% S1. these are all lower than my previous exams taken for these modules, so i guess it's nice and lucky that they count for jack if your result is lower!

and just as you started to think it impossible, jamie is gaining headway in my new-found sport. he has the guts to do half bar-spins but i don't want to eat tarmac, just yet..! haven't really been out in a while though and need to start putting in more time for it.

peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment